Class: LM-77 Scienze economico-aziendali (Science of Economics and Business) - 2017-2018
The MiM is a two-year full-time program that weaves academic excellence, pivotal location, and superb networking prospects, to help graduates kick-start their international careers as responsible managers, finance executives, entrepreneurs, or business consultants.
Using an innovative learning approach that balances academic rigor with managerial relevance, the MiM curriculum consists of core courses that advance students' knowledge in the functional areas of management and elective courses that offer specialized knowledge and real-life examples in the areas of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Management, and Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy.
The MiM program encourages students to experience another culture through Double Degree programs in collaboration with LUISS partner institutions:
- Fudan School of Management, Shanghai, China (all majors)
- Universidade Nova, Lisbon, Portugal (major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation or International Management)
- University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden (major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Université Paris Dauphine, France (major in International Management)
- Skema Business School, Sophia Antipolis, France (major in Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy)
- Tilburg University, Netherlands (individual study plan)
- Higher School of Economics, Russia (major in International Management)
Employment and professional opportunities for graduates
The MiM's teaching approach is truly innovative. Drawing on unrivalled corporate connections via Confindustria - the largest Italian confederation of industry the MiM program combines academic and practice-oriented lectures, with workshops and live case studies.
The master's program in Management provides a unique opportunity for students who want to pursue careers in the areas of administration, strategy, organization, human resource management, and finance. Each track enables candidates to acquire skills, knowledge, and methods in specific subject areas to cover roles for various employers including large corporations, multinational enterprises, government agencies, and medium-sized enterprises.
Get information about taking the admission test.