Master Universitario di Primo Livello
The MA in European Studies (MES) is a one-year interdisciplinary program aimed at training future experts in European Union affairs and institutions. The master provides students holding at least a bachelor’s degree (or Italy’s Laurea Triennale) with broad yet specific proficiencies in EU institutions and policies.
The program, in particular, provides:
- Advanced training on EU institutions and European policies
- Multinational perspective on EU public policies and EU Mediterranean affairs
- Seminar-style teaching
- An international student body at a top class academic institutions
- Unrivalled academic competency with an international faculty
- Strong professional and networking with regular meeting with EU professional experts and practitioners
- Practical training on EPSO selection procedures and EU Project Management Cycle
- Access to national and international institutions based in Rome
Director: Prof. Giovanni Orsina, Deputy Director of the LUISS School of Government.