The World Bank Young Professionals Program is open for applications from June 14 to July 28, 2017.
The Young Professionals Program is a premier global recruitment program and is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world's most pressing problems. The following are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the Young Professionals Program:
- Citizenship of a member country of the World Bank Group
- Be born on or after October 1, 1985
- A PhD or Master's degree and relevant work experience
- Fluency in English
- Full proficiency in one or more of the WBG's working languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish is desired but not required
- Specialization in a field relevant to the WBG Technical/Operations such as economics, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, agriculture, natural resources, and others
- At least three years of relevant professional experience related to development or continued academic study at the doctoral level.