Martedì, 3 ottobre 2017
ore 14.15 aula BLU (308C) - LUISS Viale Romania, 32
Valentina Stefani, Learning & Recruiting Coordinator, HR Department - Imperial Tobacco Italia
Posizione ricercata: Junior Financial Controller
- Budget and reforecasts
- Analysis of discrepancies between budget and actual
- Simulating financial impact of proposed strategic/tactical decisions
- Enforce appropriate controlling tools within the company (in line with Group Standards)
- Ensuring that the Controlling-systems and -instruments are efficiently supported by systems like SAP and/or other software used by the company
- Monthly reporting on budget by Centre of Cost and Budget owners
- Work out and propose cost reduction measurements
- Liaise with local Procurement to define Demand Planning
- To develop and monitor a variety of ad hoc studies, reports and related information for management in line with Group Standards
- Ensure accuracy over monthly closing, reconciling allocation by other markets
In chiusura i candidati interessati potranno rilasciare il CV
Per partecipare occorre registrarsi sulla piattaforma Career Center nella sezione eventi.
L'evento è aperto a tutti gli studenti Magistrali di Economia (DIM e DEF)
Vi ricordiamo l'importanza della puntualità per accedere ai posti in sala, è consigliato un abbigliamento formale. In caso di superamento degli accrediti disponibili, l'organizzazione non garantisce i posti a sedere per tutti.
Imperial Tobacco is a FTSE 100 company with more than 200 years of rich heritage, operating in more than 160 countries. We focus on delivering high quality sustainable sales growth, whilst effectively managing our costs and cash flows. Realising the potential of our total tobacco portfolio, market footprint and people is critical to delivering our strategy. We're proud to have developed a comprehensive total tobacco portfolio, with strong positions in all the main tobacco categories. We sell our brands in a diverse spread of international markets. Our global footprint is managed on the basis of the strategic role of each market rather than its geographic location. If you're looking for real challenges, you've come to the right place. We operate in a highly regulated industry where competition is fierce. It's a fast-moving environment that will stretch your talents and ingenuity every day. But if you can help us meet these challenges, we'll reward you with career opportunities you won't find anywhere else.