On Thursday February 22, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., LUISS will host the sixth annual Career Day for Social Impact Organizations on the Viale Romania campus, Room 200 and Aula Toti.
The event will start at 10:00 a.m. with the opening remarks by Roberto D'Alimonte, Director of the Department of Political Science.
Why participate in the Career Day for Social Impact Organizations?
This international career day will allow you to find out more about professional opportunities, meet with representatives of international organizations and exchange ideas regarding your professional goals. The aim of this fair is to create opportunities for discussion between students, graduates and international actors.
Moreover, students and graduates will have the possibility to ask questions and meet representatives of international businesses, which operate at the global level.
The fair will consist of approximately thirty informational desks, set up by prestigious international actors such as U.N. agencies, various international organizations and NGOs, research centers and think tanks.
How to prepare
The following guidelines should be followed:
- Formal dress code
- Be informed about the importance and the actual commitments of the participating organizations
- Prepare some specific questions for the different representatives
- Remember to bring several copies of your most updated résumé (both in English and Italian)
If you have any doubt or question regarding your CV, we suggest you to consult our online guide that you will find on our web page, Career Center at luiss.jobteaser.com, under the section "Resources"
Don't miss this opportunity and stay tuned for further information!
The organizations that have confirmed their participation, among others, are:
- Amref Health Africa Onlus
- Arma dei Carabinieri
- Associazione Susan G. Komen Italia
- Cattaneo Zanetto & CO
- Ce.S.I. - Centro Studi Internazionali
- Carriere Internazionali
- Comitato Italiano per l'UNICEF Onlus
- COSPE Cooperation for the Development of Emerging Countries
- Ecpat Italia Onlus
- EMERGENCY Ong Onlus
- ES Relazioni Istituzionali & Comunicazione
- EPOS International Mediating and Negotiating Operational Agency
- European Parliament Office in Italy
- European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO)
- Fondazione Magna Carta
- FONDO AMBIENTE ITALIANO
- Guardia di Finanza
- ICE - Agenzia per la Promozione all'Estero e l'Internazionalizzazione delle Imprese Italiane
- ICC Italia - INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- INPS - Direzione di Coordinamento Metropolitano di Roma
- International Development Law Organization
- INTERSOS - Humanitarian Organization
- IRCC: Work, Study, Live in Canada
- Italian Red Cross
- Institut français - Centre Saint-Louis
- Marina Militare
- Medici Senza Frontiere Onlus
- NOMOS Centro Studi Parlamentari
- Noesi Public Affairs & Lobbying
- Open Gate Italia
- Polizia di Stato- Scuola Superiore di Polizia
- Presidenza del Consiglio dei Ministri - Dipartimento della Gioventù e del Servizio Civile Nazionale
- Reti - Public Affairs, Lobbying & Communication
- Save The Children Italia Onlus
- Servizio Civile Internazionale Italia
- Siscos - Servizi per la Cooperazione Internazionale
- S.O.S Il Telefono Azzurro
- Taipei Representative Office in Italy
- United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- UNIDO Itpo Italy
- World Food Programme
- YAP - Youth Action for Peace
|locandina LUISS Social Impact 2018.pdf||24.78 KB|