Recruiting Day COSTA CROCIERE
Thursday, November 22, 2018
The event will take place from 4 pm to 6 p.m. in LUISS LOFT on the Viale Romania campus.
We are the largest travel group: we want you the way you are! Costa people are heterogeneous by culture, age, personality – and we love them like that. Each of our internships is a precious opportunity to discover the heart of our Headquarter and business, gaining strong skills in a stimulating environment. We deeply believe in the positive impact that brilliant neo-graduates will give us: that’s why we invest on them with a 6 months period of continuous training.
Antonella Varbaro, Fleet Hotel HR Director
Marco Manetti, HR ShoresideTalent Acquisition & Development Director
Davide Conte, Senior Pricing Analyst France, Benelux & Scandinavia
A Q&A session will follow the presentation
We’re looking for talents interested in beginning a period of internship in our main departments at our Headquarter in Genoa:
- Internship @ Finance, Administration & Control
- Internship @ Human Resources
- Internship @ Global & Strategic Marketing
- Internship @ Guest Experience & On-board Revenue
- Internship @ Revenue Management
- Internship @ World Wide Sales Department
- Master’s Degree (or two missing exams at most) in Economics or similar
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (at least B2)
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Autonomy, creativity, good attitude in relationship, strong motivation
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial and problem solving attitude
- Strong analytical capabilities combined with entrepreneur mindset
To register, please apply on the Career Center in the Event Section. The deadline to fill in the application will be November 19, 2018
We are the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator; proudly the only company in the cruise industry sailing the Italian flag. The Costa Group, that includes the Costa Crociere and Aida Cruises brands, is integral part of Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s biggest cruise operator. With 27 ships on service and 76'000 available beds offered, we are headquartered in Genoa (Italy) and sail to over 250 destinations worldwide. Six environmental friendly new generation ships will join our fleet with 2021, according to the criteria of responsible innovation that is marking a new trend in the cruise industry. For over 70 years, Costa's dedication to bring happiness and new experiences to cruising has propelled our growth and success to become an industry leader. Our pioneering spirit is the rudder that steers our forward-thinking attitude. Our work is meaningful and we can see the impact of our efforts. We are explorers and pioneers with a passion for making human connections across the room and across the world. Your career is an exploration of your potential. Embark on your career journey where you explore your talents and skills, and see each accomplishment as a beginning for your next experience. Are you ready to join?