Aimed at discussing the urgent need for public and private organizations to align corporate purpose with sustainable strategy the objective of this Conference is to engage business organizations, investors, policy- makers, NGOs, professional bodies, consultants, and academics in conversations around creating long-term value through integrated management of economic, environmental, social and governance factors.
The aim of the Conference in LUISS - organized by ItaliaCamp - is to provide a forum to discuss critical issues related to how Integrated Thinking can build a bridge between corporate purpose and sustainable strategy, while articulating a path able to achieve both financial performance and societal/environmental impact.
Among others, the topics to be discussed include:
- What is the Executives’ and the Board’s view on Integrated Thinking and Reporting?
- How to align corporate purpose to sustainable strategies and business model?
- How can sustainable strategy contribute to the achievement of the SDGs?
- How is corporate purpose articulated, measured, and implemented within organizations, and across the value chain?
- How can capital markets and investors incorporate respect for Integrated Thinking about business and sustainable/impactful strategies?
- How to generate measurable social and environmental impact alongside a financial return?
Questa iniziativa partecipa alla II edizione del Festival dello Sviluppo Sostenibile.