In accordance with the University Global Engagement Strategy, the officer will develop and manage international student recruitment activities and contribute to strengthen the LUISS brand and international reputation. S/he will act to implement the University’s international student recruitment strategy, generate brand/product awareness, encourage students applications and convert them into student enrollment.
The officer will collaborate with LUISS staff and faculty on a number of activities, e.g.:
- optimizing the communications pipeline for prospective students
- establishing a framework for outreach activities to be conducted by existing and former international students
- supervise and advise students
- contributing to the online campaign, through a mix of digital and offline tools
- keeping relations with Italian institutions acting in international student recruitment
- organizing the University’s international fair attendance schedule
- participating in student recruitment fairs
- managing, training and monitoring agents/agent networks
- collaborating on the production of informational materials and visuals
- organizing online informational events and advising
- administering yearly budget
The officer will:
- establish international student recruitment activity at LUISS;
- work in a thriving academic context committed to internationalization;
- relate to the International Development Office of LUISS University, which is also implementing the Internationalization at Home process and the International Students Welcome Point;
- work in close coordination with other LUISS areas such as Admissions, Departments, Program Managers/Coordinators, Digital Communication.
This position will be a 3-year full-time appointment (subject to renewal), based at LUISS University, viale Romania 32, Rome.
- 5 years of administrative experience in international student recruitment, preferably within a leading university or business school.
- Excellent knowledge of English and very good command of Italian language and outstanding communication skills (written and oral) in both languages. MA/MS degree required, especially in Social Science areas.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and coordinate ongoing activities in parallel.
- Experience in online marketing campaigns.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Strong sales and client orientation as well as entrepreneurial mindset and manner.
- Independent and goal-oriented working style, excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Well-developed “people skills” to interact with individuals at all levels including applicants, university top management and faculty, staff members.
- Experience in working with tight deadlines and with multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated facility with Microsoft Office, main social media channels, most common CMS.
- Candidates must be able to proove that they are committed to the values and ethos of a leading modern university.
- Other language/s
- Budgeting skills
Interested candidates are requested to apply by sending a CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LUISS reserves the right to appoint a candidate at the appropriate grade commensurate with experience and knowledge. In the interest of making most cost effective use of funds and resources, we are only able to respond to applicants who are short-listed for interview. Candidates who do not receive any feedback within three months should consider their application unsuccessful.