LUISS benefits of two Erasmus teaching grants for 2016-2017, to be allocated to two of the following faculty members who are currently working at LUISS:
- Adjunct professor
- Assistant professor
- Associate professor
- Full professor
Grants are exclusively assigned for a period of teaching abroad within a mobility with a LUISS Erasmus partner institutions for teaching assignments.
The grants will be assigned by the not disputable evaluation of the rector by March 2017. Priority will be given to applications according to the following criteria:
- Mobility in which the teaching period of the professor will be fully integrated in the host institution study program;
- Mobility which leads to the production of new teaching materials;
- Mobility which will be used to consolidate and enlarge relationships among departments and faculties, and to prepare future cooperation projects.
Moreover, the rector will positively consider:
- Application from professors who did not previously take part in mobility programs;
- Application for mobility towards LUISS potential strategic partner universities;
- Applications from junior candidates, especially full professors and researchers;
- Applications from adjunct professors that are not affiliated to other Universities as assistant professors, associate professors, full professors)
The selection will be finalized through the unquestionable evaluation of the rector.
The period abroad must be done by September 30, 2017.
The mobility period must last for a minimum of 2 days of activity and result in a minimum of 8 hours of lecture. The mobility period cannot last more than 2 months.
The total amount available for the two grants can be of maximum €1090. Each grant will be the sum of the contribution of stay and the contribution for travel expenses. The contribution of stay is calculated on the basis of a fixed-rate chart, depending on the admissible length of stay (number of days). On this amount the contribution for travel expenses will be added, calculated on the basis of a fixed-rate chart, depending on the distance traveled. The travel distances must be calculated using the distance calculator available on the Erasmus + website. This information is available in the professor/home institution agreement, available in the links below.
Mobility for Teaching Staff without grants are also allowed by the program.
- Before departing the professor (categories indicated above) will prepare the Staff Mobility for Teaching Mobility Agreement a Teaching Program indicating objectives, the added value of the mobility, the teaching content and expected outcome, to be presented and signed by both the Home and Host institution, in order to be eligible for the Program. They will also sign an Agreement with the Home Institution.
- During the mobility the professor must receive the Certificate stating the duration and scope of the mobility issued by the Host institution.
- At the end of the mobility, within 30 days of returning, the professor will prepare a report on the goals achieved by filling out an online questionnaire. Please kindly note that the grant will not be issued without completing all necessary documents.
Application form must be sent to email@example.com by March 31, 2017.
Successful candidates will be notified by the end of March (TBC).
- LUISS Erasmus partners for Erasmus staff mobility for teaching assignment
- Professor/home institution agreement
- Staff mobility for teaching mobility agreement
Viale Romania, 32
00197 – Rome, Italy
T: +39 06 85225740
|Professor and home institution agreement||283 KB|
|Staff mobility for teaching mobility agreement||225 KB|
|Application form||92.35 KB|