The summer program in Behavioral Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, sponsored by the LUISS Department of Economics and Finance, is designed for junior managers with at least two to three years of professional experience.
|Dates||June 19-23, 2017|
|Location||New York City, USA|
|Course leader||Giorgio Di Giorgio, Professor of Monetary Theory and Policy at LUISS University and Director of the Arcelli Center for Monetary and Financial Studies|
|Application deadline||May 30, 2017|
The course will focus on the following topics
- Behavioral finance foundations: anomalies or regularities?
- Behavioral vs. traditional view
- Basics of behavioral portfolio theory customer satisfaction
- True profiling
- Behavioral guidance
- €4,500 for European applicants, accomodations included
- €5,000 for American applicants, accomodations included