|Dates||July 9-27, 2018|
|Location||Rome, Milan, Bergamo, Florence, Maranello|
|Level||Advanced bachelor's level|
|Course leader||Michele Costabile, Professor of Management, Entrepreneurship and Marketing|
|Early bird deadline||March 15, 2018|
|Standard deadline||May 1, 2018|
The program adopts a cross-industry approach, analyzing operating and innovation strategies performed by leading Italian companies in different industries: fashion, design, automotive, luxury boating, hi-tech, food, and beverages. This course focuses on the latest business strategies of luxury niche players and global players in industries where creativity, innovation and exclusiveness are the key ingredients for success.
Students will understand the fundamental business models, marketing and innovation strategies; apply the acquired knowledge to business cases and through interaction with business leaders and entrepreneurs; learn how successful Italian companies adapt, reshape and apply marketing strategies and business models.
Short and intense conventional lectures will alternate with case studies, group work sessions, company visits, interaction with business executives and prominent academics and entrepreneurs.
The course includes three core modules. Each module provides essential models on management and in-depth analysis of an industry where Italian companies are among the world’s leaders.
- Week 1
Management “Made in Italy” 1 – Focus on Food & Beverage Industry
- Week 2
Management “Made in Italy” 2 – Focus on Fashion & Design Industry
- Week 3
Management “Made in Italy” 3 – Focus on Hi-Tech Industry
The program includes three written examinations on business case, one exam for each module.
The course structure includes company visits, at least two per module, to leading Italian companies such as Ferrari, Fendi, Antinori, Eataly and others. Please note that some company visits may be subject to change.
Students will learn from and engage with full-time lecturers from LUISS University, the top management of leading Italian companies, and distinguished economic and social leaders.
- Academic program
- Experiential Learning
- Guided Tour: “Must See Rome”
- Public transport monthly ticket
- Accommodation in locations either then Rome when required by the program
- Access to the university's services (cafeteria, library, the Language Café, shuttle bus)
Early bird/partner universities/LUISS students:
- Without accommodation: € 2100
- With accommodation in one of LUISS residence halls, double room: € 2700
- With accommodation in one of LUISS residence halls, single room: € 2800
- Without accommodation: € 2300
- With accommodation in one of LUISS residence halls, double room: € 2900
- With accommodation in one of LUISS residence halls, single room: € 3000