Class: LM-77 Scienze economico-aziendali (Science of Economics and Business)
The MiM's teaching approach is truly innovative. Drawing on unrivaled corporate connections via Confindustria - the largest Italian confederation of industry- the MiM program combines academic and practice-oriented lectures, with workshops and live case studies.
The program encourages students to experience another culture through Double Degree programs in collaboration with LUISS partner institutions.
- Double Degree con Gothenburg University (Sweden) - major in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Double Degree con SKEMA Business School (France e China) - major in Luxury, Fashion and Made in Italy
- Double Degree con Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal) - majors in International Management and in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Double Degree in Business Transformation con Paris Dauphine (France) - major in International Management
- Double Degree in International Business con Higher School of Economics (Russia) - major in International Management
- Double Degree in International Management / Corporate Finance (DDIM) con Fudan School of Management (China)
- Double Degree in Supply Chain Management con Tilburg University (Netherlands)
Employment and professional opportunities for graduates
The master's program in Management provides a unique opportunity for students who want to pursue careers in the areas of administration, strategy, organization, human resource management, and finance. Each major enables candidates to acquire skills, knowledge, and methods in specific subject areas to cover roles for various employers including large corporations, multinational enterprises, government agencies, and medium-sized enterprises.
Get information about taking the admission test.