|Dates||July 6-24, 2020|
|Course leader||Francesca Maria Corrao|
|Deadline||April 30, 2020. Late applications will be evaluated case by case. An extra fee may be applied.|
The summer program on Euro-Mediterranean Trends provides an interdisciplinary and comprehensive training for students who aim for career opportunities in international and intergovernmental organizations, policy consulting, think tanks, foundations and civil society, businesses, diplomacy, media and academia. With the summer school participants will have acquired: An in-depth knowledge on Euro-Mediterranean trends and instruments to critically analyse them in their multi-dimensional nature.
The course includes three modules. Students have the opportunity to choose either one-week, two-week or three-week program earning the related academic credits.
- Week 1
Euro-Mediterranean Trends – Focus on Society and Culture
- Week 2
Euro-Mediterranean Trends – Focus on Politics
- Week 3
Euro-Mediterranean Trends – Focus on Economics
The program includes three written examinations, one exam for each module.
The course structure includes visits to international Institutions and Organizations. Please note that some visits may be subject to change.
- Tuition Fee without accommodation € 1000 (per week)
- Tuition Fee with accommodation in one of Luiss residence halls, double room: € 1300 (per week)
- Tuition Fee with accommodation in one of Luiss residence halls, single room: € 1450 (per week)
- Academic program
- Free shuttle bus among Luiss Campuses
- Access to the university's facilities (cafeteria, canteen, library, the Language Café)
(students have a special discount for eating at the canteen)
Late applications will be evaluated case by case. An extra fee may be applied.
For application and more information: email@example.com