The program gives a solid and international preparation in several areas of Law, providing the following specializations (LLM):
- Corporate & Financial Law
- International Commercial Law
- International Competition Law & Policy
- International Law
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy
- International Economic Law
Studying for an LLM at Glasgow equips students with the knowledge and skills needed in an ever-increasing competitive legal market.
It offers a solid preparation to work in environments such as international courts, the European Commission, international law firms, governments, the banking and finance sector, and academic institutions around the world.
The program is a tuition-paying program - in addition to tuition fees at LUISS University.
Annual tuition fees for Sept 2019 are approximately £8,000 for EU students and £17,900 for non-EU/international students.
The University of Glasgow offers a scholarship discount:
- 10% reduction in the annual tuition fee for all LUISS selected students
- one competitive scholarship of 25% fee discount to the applicant with the highest academic performance
Please note that tuition does not include living expenses.